- Woman: *on cellphone* Why am I leaving you? Why am I--I'll tell you why.
- Woman: Here's why. You don't respect me.
- Woman: You called me a whore in front of my children.
- Me: *says nothing, but has a face like O.O*
- Woman: You don't respect me. And you know, there some white chick here in the store, she walking, she heard me say that and she make a face.
- Woman: Because even she know you a piece of shit.
Bryan Stevenson on The Daily Show.
i’ve never met nicki minaj but i trust her
"I brought Amy out here because we’re about to introduce Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson, our next two presenters and it’s a big deal to introduce them. So because of that, we wanted to make sure we gave them the best possible introduction so we wrote a bunch of them and if you don’t mind, we’re just going to read through them now."
gender roles men could try to crush
- talking over women
- not being concerned about women receiving street harassment
- centralizing women’s thoughts and opinions on how they feel
- accepting ideas that promote rape culture
the only gender role men seem to care about crushing
- watching shows primarily geared towards little girls
- liking glittery things
- literally anything that doesn’t involve altering their behavior towards women